- What is Internet marketing?
- Internet marketing, also referred to as online marketing, Internet advertising or e-Marketing, is the marketing of products or services over the Internet.
- What are the different techniques of Internet Marketing?
- Internet Marketing follows various techniques for promotions like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Banner Advertisements, Affiliate Marketing, SMS Marketing and Email Marketing.
- What is the difference between Organic & Paid listings?
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results for targeted keywords. The search engine companies, such as Google, do not charge you directly for this service but our firm charges to optimize your site to get it the highest exposure.Pay per click (PPC) is an advertising model used on search engines, where advertisers only pay when a user actually clicks on an ad to visit the advertiser’s website. Results are typically on the first page at the very top, very bottom or right hand side when you conduct a search. The search companies charge a “per click” price when your ad appears.
- What is link popularity?
- Link popularity is a measure of the quantity and quality of other web sites that link to a specific site on the World Wide Web.
- What does caching & indexing of web pages mean?
- Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc takes a snapshot of each web page it examines and caches (stores) that version as a back-up. The cached version is what Google uses to judge if a page is a good match for your query.An index is a system used to make finding information easier. Search Engines use this method to create a table of relevant websites onto the server to be found when required.
- What are web spiders?
- A search engine employs special software robots, called spiders or bots, to build lists of the words found on Web sites.
- What are the benefits of Internet Marketing?
- Benefits of Internet marketing are many but a few include:
Online Branding & Promotion
- Can the search engines see my images on my site?
- Not unless you make sure your images are optimized. Search engines cannot “see.” They only read text ad analyze the text on your site
- Are framed and flash websites a thing of past?
- Framed websites are no more in active use as this makes the search engines difficult to crawl through them. The problem with flash in today’s world is that the tablets (Apple and Android) do not see flash and do not load flash so if you site has important information in flash you will lose the people looking at your site with tablets.
- What are Meta tags?
- Meta tags are used in html page headers, and contain information about keywords and descriptions of the web page. This provides search engines with the information they require, enabling your site to be catalogued.
- How can your website traffic be increased?
- Immediate Results: PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing & Rich Media (CPA).
Long Term: SEO, Email Marketing
Branding: Rich Media (CPM), Email Marketing.
- How can The Marketing Spartan help your business?
- We have been in the Online Marketing industry for the past 8 years by delivering the best results in terms of creating brands & generating high quality traffic for your website. At The Marketing Spartan we deliberately follow a set approach to ensure every website is harnessed to its maximum potential. We have an enriched human potential with Website Designers, Conceptulizers, Web Application Developers, Content Writers, Pay per Click specialists, SEO analysts and SEO & PPC and email marketing experts.Working in the most competitive environments we have been able to attain the top page results in the Search Engines in organic listings.